Technology behind NotCrud

• Just curious to know what is the technology behind notcrud. After little bit of analyzing, it seems that the site is built on Ruby on Rails ?

• After checking the headers, I found that they are using Nodebb

• Yep, we're building on top of NodeBB. The code is open source. You can fork it here: https://github.com/wingify/notcrud

Did you know notCRUD has cool signatures? Use them by going to your User Profile > Edit.

Personal blog: paraschopra.com/blog/

• @redking Interestingly, I experimented with Rails, while building the codebase. One of the things I loved with Rails was definitely scaffolding, which no other framework has ever come close to replicating. OTOH, one major drawback was switching from ActiveRecord to something like, say, no-brainer for RethinkDB was a massive pain.

• This post is deleted!

ga___jit

• Not sure where that's coming from.

• This post is deleted!

ga___jit

• Hmm. You got me listening! Btw, which tools are you referring to, the ones that came from Google, and were close to replacing Rails?

• This post is deleted!

ga___jit

• Oh, Go. I never did get the hang of it. Now, this is just me, and I know a lot of people like it, but somehow, never felt comfortable with Go. It did work out well for a few products, when they transitioned from Python-based stacks to Go, but it's not exactly gone viral. Unless you count Docker, which is completely written in Go. Now that was really good stuff.