Founders around?

• Would love to explore more on this idea of notCRUD. I would like to know the people behind the initiative and also their contributions.

• Yes, we're around. Happy to answer any questions.

Did you know notCRUD has cool signatures? Use them by going to your User Profile > Edit.

Personal blog: paraschopra.com/blog/

• @paraschopra I think a better UI is needed. What's your opinion?

• Not sure about the UI, but the UX is already amazing. Things that I really love

1. Small preview of latest comment to right of the post
    2. Editor and preview side/side

Things I do not understand

1. What is the point of upvoting? Do the topics or replies come to top based on upvotes?
    2. Why there is no threaded replies

• @paraschopra The website is really nice.

Feature Requests:

1. Give an option to collapse the third column(guidelines). Usually I like to see only one column but recent comments will not hurt.
    2. Daily email digest of popular posts. I tend to forget to use any website which does not send me a digest.

• @roshansingh Thanks a lot! We're also setting up a Trello board to capture feature requests, including yours. Will have an update on that shortly. On another note, there is a feature where users can opt for daily email digests - for now, users haev to enable it manually, and I'm looking for ways to make that less painful.

• @rudimk How do I activate it? You should enable it by default and have a one-clik unsubscribe link in the email.

• Loving this so far. I have one feature request - creation of polls as posts.

• @rudimk : Is it based on Discourse?

• @biplav No, I'm afraid not. This runs on top of nodebb with a lot of custom code.

• @vidseeth I hear ya. Coming right up.

• The view count logic needs to change. For now a simple refresh of the post keeps on increasing it's view count.
    Could be something inspired from Discourse https://meta.discourse.org/t/how-many-views-are-counted-per-ip/19221/5

• Yes. That's a fair one. Although I'm also mulling removing the stats altogether and simplify it further.