Software for 'customer care accountability'

• I am interested in seeing a software service that allows customers of a company to record their electronic(calls, emails etc.) interactions with the company. And if the customer allows it, post it online so other others can judge on their own how a particular company provide customer support. I want to see social-networking type features implemented into the app too. For example, users can rate up and down an interaction with a company.
    Considering the caliber of this audience, I have left out the benefits this kind of application can have. If you are unclear or doubtful about the utility or feasibility of this idea, please let me know. I will try to clarify.

Please let me know, if someone in this forum is interested in implementing this concept. I will try to help you in every way I can.

Thank you for your time.

• This is an interesting idea. However what do you think about privacy concerns? Did you try pitching it to Freshdesk guys?

Did you know notCRUD has cool signatures? Use them by going to your User Profile > Edit.

Personal blog: paraschopra.com/blog/

• This post is deleted!

ga___jit

• @khitchdee This issue hurts our country the most as we are the outsourcing hub for customer support. Most of the time, it is the MNCs which force Indian employees to provide shoddy support. Exposing the companies that behave in this manner should help bolster our country's reputation as services provider. This kind of service will also highlight companies that take customer support(or customer experience) very seriously.

• This post is deleted!

ga___jit

• Let me clarify my own objectives as far as this project is concerned.
    I would love to implement this project full time but I am already working on another project. If nobody comes forward to implement this service, I will do so. However, I will encourage the members of the community to take initiative as the implementation of this service is not very complicated.
    The key principle behind this project is to capture and make available customer's experience with a certain company. Capturing emails and phone calls is just one way of doing it. There are many other ways of doing this as well. Feel free to add your own ideas to the mix.
    If you want to inquire further you can add me to your Skype account(ID: prashant_chhonker). I will record the Skype calls regarding this project and post the link to them in this thread.

• This post is deleted!

ga___jit

• This post is deleted!

ga___jit

• @khitchdee @paraschopra I have never looked into services like Freshdesk, WebEngage etc. I will take a detailed look and comment on it.
    I want to collect support information directly from the customer bypassing the company, who is providing customer support, entirely. If the companies, who provide customer support , wants to volunteer this information they would be welcome to do so. This approach has several advantages.

I will address privacy concerns and implementation details in the coming post. I am going to post it as soon as I finish it. I have thinking about this concept for a while and I am going to compile and present all my thoughts into that post.

• This post is deleted!

ga___jit

• @khitchdee If I ever decide to implement this idea, I will make make it a free and open service. This means, I will make the project open source and other developers will be able to access the database, free of charge (through APIs). If someone else wants to implement this idea, feel free to implement it your way. My goal with this concept is to see customer support getting more transparent and I encourage a Whatever Works policy on it.

• This post is deleted!

ga___jit