Scopes of post at notcrud.com

• What is the scope of posts at notcrud.com? I am a software developer who is trying to choose between two software startup ideas. I would love to have community feedback on it. Is notcrud.com a place for such discussions? If not, what would be the best forum, in your opinion, for such discussions? Thank you for your time.

• This post is deleted!

ga___jit

• Thanks, @khitchdee! Couldn't have framed it better myself. @p_chhonker - we're putting notCRUD at a spot where we talk about building fabulous products. Talking about the broader field of starting up, sustaining it from an entrepreneurial perspective - I'm afraid that's not exactly our thing. But from what it sounds like, you've definitely come to the right place!

• @p_chhonker said:

What is the scope of posts at notcrud.com? I am a software developer who is trying to choose between two software startup ideas. I would love to have community feedback on it. Is notcrud.com a place for such discussions? If not, what would be the best forum, in your opinion, for such discussions? Thank you for your time.

Yes, please feel free to discuss your ideas here. However we don't do funding / VC style discussions here.

Welcome to the community!

Did you know notCRUD has cool signatures? Use them by going to your User Profile > Edit.

Personal blog: paraschopra.com/blog/