Find a Cofounder in India ?

• How to find a cofounder in India ?
    Many relate it to the analogy of dating others say its not a 'Finding' task, it will happen to you eventually.
    Can people give their opinion on how to find fellow co-founders ?
    Looking for practical solutions to find Cofounders . Meetup | Saturday Startups are some. Can people share more ways,

• I disagree with the dating analogy. It sure sounds similar, but it still doesn't fit.

The best analogy, IMO, is that of two cops partnering up in the most criminal part of a town. What's the most important thing there? Having each other's back, when something goes down south, and I think that's the biggest quality you need in a co-founder. So look around you. Who's that one person you'd trust would always have your back? Then, ask yourself. Would that person trust you to have their back? If that's a yes, I think you've got something matching up - skills, abilities, passion for your product can and will come later.

• Sure, it was just the analogy.
    Looking for practical solutions to find Cofounders . Meetup | Saturday Startups are some. Can people share more ways,
    Cheers

• I'll come back to the same analogy I posted. It's not always easy, looking for co-founders outside your immediate network. The trust factor is something that takes time to build up. But if one has to look outside their immediate network, then I'm not sure meetups and Startup Saturdays are the best bet. Hackathons? Yes, to a certain extent. And it doesn't have to mean you need to only meet people through building your own team. Check out what other teams are up to, and what they're composed of. Chat up with them. That's bound to throw up more names.