Show NC: Hacking NC view count

• I have noticed that every time your thread reload it increase the view count. So just in case if you care for number of views on your post, all you have to do is put location.reload() inside a for loop and paste it in console.

Or better download this firefox addon which reload the page in every 5 second. Open 5,6 tabs of your thread and run the addon.
    Screen Shot 2015-10-29 at 5.08.53 pm.png

I think fix would be viewcount+=1 based on user session/ IP, not on the basis on number of times page loads.

Manish

• Yep, right now notCRUD's tech stack is not one of its strengths. Our priority is content, but thanks for highlighting this. When we implement the ranking mechanism, most likely we will fix it.

Did you know notCRUD has cool signatures? Use them by going to your User Profile > Edit.

Personal blog: paraschopra.com/blog/

• Loved the product, spent like last 2 hour on various topics form the site. Actually I messaged few guys (Whom I thought are admin, including you). Got no response so here it is. BTW what is the best way to connect regarding these types of issues.

Thanks again for !CRUD

Manish

• Yes, got your message but the chat interface sucks right now.

Did you know notCRUD has cool signatures? Use them by going to your User Profile > Edit.

Personal blog: paraschopra.com/blog/

• @introvertmac Going forward, let's use our Github repo to log issues/suggestions? I think it's easier to track stuff that way. https://github.com/wingify/notcrud