Show NC: Discover all social profiles of people in a single click

• Stalky is a social profile link crawler.
    It exclusively crawls, indexes, organizes and verifies various social profile links.
    This enables users to find out all social profile links associated with a celebrity account, in a single click.

• Interesting. It found all of mine correctly. Do you mind sharing the stack and crawling infrastructure behind it? What's the frequency of update?

Did you know notCRUD has cool signatures? Use them by going to your User Profile > Edit.

Personal blog: paraschopra.com/blog/

• Nice. Like it a lot. It actually turned up an Instagram account that I had forgotten about.

And, I daresay, this is one of the best UIs I've seen, that use material design.

• @paraschopra Its a simple web crawler, that contains lots of seedpages (Eg: http://www.celeb-tweets.co.uk/celebrities-on-twitter/ .. ) containing lots of social profile links. The crawler looks for profile links (By regex).
    It then verifies for the links using all official social networking API's, and caches results.
    I have set up a cron job to re-index pages every 3 days.

• Awesome, 100% correct results for mine as well :+1:

Manish

• A stalky.in/search?q=name route would be great :D

• Not only for celebrity accounts, this is also pretty useful if your crush has a less common name :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• Stalker much? :P