Best hardware products from India
Yesterday I asked a question on my Twitter - which are the best hardware products to come out of India. Wanted to document here for everyone's benefit:
- LeChal http://lechal.com/ - these are the boots that give you haptic feedback when you're navigating
- TeeWee http://teewe.in/ - it's a wireless streaming hDMI stick that gives much more than Chromecast
- FabX 3D printer http://www.3ding.in/p/fabx - gives a great bang for the buck
- NotionInk http://notionink.com/cainblack/index.html - a well engineered tablet from India
- Securifi https://www.securifi.com/ - beautiful touchscreen routers
PS: Thanks everyone on Twitter who suggested me stuff. Here are the replies https://twitter.com/paraschopra/status/658264334200475648
Know any other good hardware product to come out of India?
Did you know notCRUD has cool signatures? Use them by going to your User Profile > Edit.
Personal blog: paraschopra.com/blog/
Someone from start-up village, Kerala,
had made this little "digit-cap" thingy
that you wear on your index finger
that acts like a mouse alternative.
I would take Lechal off of this list,
since their principal is not based in India (MIT).
Great list. This Bengaluru based startup Global 3D labs is making a good name. 3D Printouts.
Though, I don't know if they completely qualify for this post.
I think they do, in a sense.
Cannot miss out Leaf https://www.leafwearables.com/
Won countless awards, had a successful kickstarter campaign, presented in front of Modi at SV during his last tour.
Jana Care makes a phone connected device that is a blood analyzer for a set of blood tests that are currently relevant to patients with diabetes and providers managing them.