[Show NC] Duster - Tinder style photo remover for Android

• Hey guys,

It's me again. :D

We released an app yesterday which helps you delete photos with a tinder like interface. Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pilanites.duster

A lot of people who use Android use it on low end smartphone which already have pre-installed apps taking away some precious storage space.

Add to that, most of the people using WhatsApp are in groups which receives random WhatsApp forwards (memes, jokes, you know what kind of photos I am talking about).

All this leads to very low space for general use. While asking people to download my previous apps, people used to complain that they are low on storage and the phone is not allowing them to download it.

I used to tell them that they should delete some photos and then try, which usually worked. This is how I got the idea for this app.

Looking for lots of feedback. :)

Thanks for reading

App developer. pilanites.com and inkmat.com

• No App = No Feedback :neutral_face:
    URL you posted results in "Not Found" Google page which very sadly says following
    "We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server."

• It's back up again. Guess it was probably some sort of downtime associated with app approval or some such thing.

• @raevilman Sorry, Play store had suspended the app. Should be working now.

App developer. pilanites.com and inkmat.com